If you click the "I agree" button or enter user login page, confirm that you have read, agreed to This Policy and completed the login, or obtained and used the Service provided by our company in any other way, you are deemed to have read this agreement in detail contents, agree to abide by this agreement. You should no longer refuse to perform this agreement on the grounds that you do not understand the contents of this agreement.
1. Collect Your Personal Data
We create AXLOIE to help you enjoy music and build a fit lifestyle through the Service. Like many services, we collect and receive the following types of information when you use the Service.
● Account Information. Some information is required to create an account, such as your name, email address, password, date of birth, gender, and in some cases your phone number. You may also choose to provide other types of information, such as a profile photo, biography, country information, and community username. Plus, you may choose to provide us with additional information, like your records for weight, sleep, or health tracking; an alarm; and messages on discussion boards or to your friends on the Service.
● Payment Information. Some services are required to process payments and transactions with third parties. If you activate this feature, you must provide certain information for identification and verification, such as your name, billing & shipping address, credit, debit, or other card numbers, card expiration date, and CVV code. This information is encrypted and sent to your card network, which upon approval sends back to your device a token, which is a set of random digits for engaging in transactions without exposing your card number. For your convenience, we may store credit card information and other information provided to us during checkout, for billing and payment purposes, and processing your transaction. Members in certain countries can select to save their credit card information to expedite checkout for future purchases. You can remove the token from your account using your account settings. We do not store your transaction history.
● Usage Data. We collect and log the Internet or other electronic network information on how you and others access and use the Service, for example, the act of exercising or sharing an AXLOIE's page. Usage data may be collected through cookies and similar technologies.
● Device Information. We collect information about the number and type of devices you use to connect to the Service, as well as information about the operating systems on those devices (e.g., iOS, Android, Windows).
● Information We Receive from Third Parties. We may also link your account information with data we receive from our partners and other third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience. For example, if you create or log into an AXLOIE account using your Google Apps credentials via single sign-on, we will have access to certain information such as your name and email address as authorized in your Google Apps profile settings.
2. Use Your Personal Data
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your information. We may use Personal Data for a variety of purposes including:
● Communicate with You. In accordance with your communication preferences, we use your information when needed to send you the Service notifications, contact you to promote new products and features that we think you would be interested in, make special offers, and respond to you when you contact us. You can control marketing communications and most AXLOIE Service notifications via the "Unsubscribe" link in an email.
● Promote Safety and Security. Our systems may use the information we collect to promote the safety and security of the Service, our users, and other parties. For example, our systems may use the information to authenticate users, facilitate secure payments, protect against fraud and abuse, detect spam, malware, respond to a legal request or claim, conduct audits, and enforce our terms and policies.
3. Disclose Your Personal Data
We will not make your Personal Data available to any third party without your consent. On rare occasions, we may disclose your Personal Data if we are required by law to do so.
You may post your information to Yuangu's public areas (such as Community), which allow you to communicate with others, submit writings, music, videos, audios recordings, computer graphics, photographs, pictures, data, questions, suggestions, comments, or other contents.
It is worth noting that anything you post to the Community is public -- others will have access to your information and may use that information or share it with third parties. Information you choose to post or make available in the Community may be viewed, collected, and used by others. We may use the content, or any portion of the content, for advertising, marketing, publicity, and promotional activities.
If you choose to voluntarily disclose your personal information, the protections of This Policy will not cover such disclosure of information. Please think carefully before deciding what information you disclose.
4. Protect Your Personal Data
Security is important to us and we know it is important to you. We use reasonable security measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized or accidental disclosure, access, misuse, loss, or alteration. We are committed to protecting your personal information; however, please be aware though that there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the internet.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
5. Legal Disclaimer
Under the following circumstances, AXLOIE's disclosure of your personal data and private information will not be regarded as a breach of contract, including:
(1)AXLOIE has obtained your explicit authorization;
(2)According to relevant laws and regulations, AXLOIE is obliged to disclose;
(3)Judicial or administrative agencies require AXLOIE to provide them based on legal procedures;
(4)Disclosure within a reasonable scope in order to safeguard the public interest of society and the legitimate rights and interests of AXLOIE;
(5) AXLOIE may cooperate with a third party to provide users with relevant network services or use its data collection tools to improve its own services. In this case, if the third party agrees to assume the same privacy protection responsibility as AXLOIE, then AXLOIE may disclose your information within a reasonable range;
Although AXLOIE has made great efforts to protect the privacy of users, it still cannot guarantee that the existing security technical measures will protect your personal data and privacy from any form of loss. You are fully aware of the above situation and will not pursue AXLOIE's legal responsibility for this.
Our store is hosted on Aliyun. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Aliyun data storage, databases, and the general Aliyun application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Aliyun stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through PCI-DSS. Your transaction data are stored only as long as they are necessary to complete your transaction. After that is completed, your transaction information is cleared.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, are a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard.
7. Third Parties Services
The Service may display or permit linking or other access to or use of third party contents, websites, apps, services and resources (collectively "Third Party Services") that are not under AXLOIE's control. We will not disclose, trade, rent, sell or otherwise transfer your Personal Data without your consent, except as otherwise set out herein.
● Our advisors and affiliates.
● Service providers assisting with our business activities, including hosting providers, providers of IT support and analytic service, delivery services, or international distributors.
● Other third parties with your consent.
When you click on links in the Service, they may direct you away from our channels. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other channels and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
8. Access & Control Your Personal Data
To value your privacy, you can contact us at any time to access and control your Personal Data, for example, changing or correcting your account settings, deleting your Personal Data from our database.
In some cases, we may decline the request if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the request is fraudulent, unfeasible, or may jeopardize the privacy of others.
9. International Transfers of Your Personal Data
You may access the Service from most anywhere in the world and are subject to the local laws of your jurisdiction. By accessing the Service and engaging with our products and services, you acknowledge that your Personal Data may be collected and transferred from your local jurisdiction to other countries or regions.
10. Age of Consent
By using the Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use the Service.
12. Notification and Delivery
All notifications under This Policy can be made through page announcements or emails; the notifications are deemed to have been delivered to the recipients on the date of delivery.
Questions about This Policy, please contact us via email email@example.com.
Last updated on February 28, 2021